Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Loving The Snow

We got about 6 inches of snow 2 days ago and there is still alot of it on the ground.  I have enjoyed every minute of it.  I don't mind being snowed in.  Our driveway is still frozen solid so we have not left the house
since Sunday morning.  No, I do not have cabin fever.  I can always find something to do inside....cook, eat, sleep, watch movies, puzzles, computer games, laundry, clean house, etc.   And I have also enjoyed my time outside...taking pictures, going for walks and just looking at the snow-covered earth.  Everything is so quiet and peaceful.  It gives me such a good feeling inside.  I am so glad that God created snow.  I am reminded that when we accept Him as our Saviour, He cleans our hearts as white as the snow.  It's a cleansing that only He can do.

ISAIAH 1:18    -  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment