Thursday, January 6, 2011

Busy Day

Busy Day   -   As of around 4:00 today all signs of Christmas have been removed from my house.  I'm talking about decorations not Christ Himself.  I would never remove Him from my home.  The tree is down and all ornaments packed away.  All five large bins of decorations are once again packed and put away in closets.  My Christmas village, singing stuffed animals, nativity scene, wreaths, etc.... have all been put away until Christmas 2011.  What a job!  Every year I say that I'm only going to put up the tree and then every year I give in and drag everything out once again.  I suppose if it were just Tommy and I, a tree would be sufficient but now that we have grandbabies it's a whole different story.  They so love rearranging my Christmas village, pushing the buttons on all the singing stuffed animals and stacking and unstacking all my Christmas nesting dolls.  So next Christmas I'm sure I'll do it all again.  Not only did we have to deChristmastize the house, it was also laundry day and Tommy's guitar student's were coming.  Now laundry is a different story.  How can two people ( 3 counting Fallyn's school clothes)
dirty so many clothes, towels and washcloths?  In my fantasy world I would win the lottery, move to a deserted island where the temperature stayed above 75 degrees and never wear clothes again.  Oh, and I would have Angelina Jolie's body, but that's another fantasy in itself. 
    Guess I better get back to the real world and go fold that last load of towels !!!


ISAIAH 61:10     -    I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment