Monday, January 17, 2011

Finding A Bargain

With the price of groceries, gas and just about everything you need to live going up, I am ready to get serious about finding bargains.  I am going to start comparing prices at different stores and start clipping coupons.  I've used coupons in the past and actually saved a lot of money but I got lazy and quit doing it.  No more laziness.  I'm going to have so many coupons that the store clerks will hate to see me coming.  Tommy and I visited Kmart today and saved lots of money.  We took advantage of their clearence items and also the Christmas items that were 90% off regular price.  We got lots of toys and games regular priced at $24.99 for $3.00.  After it was all said and done we got $196.00 worth of stuff for $35.28.  We saved $164.72.  My new nicknames will be.... Mrs. Thrifty, Lady Cheap or Sandra-Saves-Alot.

ROMANS  8:31   What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?

No comments:

Post a Comment